Carbon Monoxide in Hajdúszoboszló

Local News

On Sunday noon (8th of December), local firefighters were alerted because carbon monoxide had been detected in a flat in Hajdúszoboszló.

Firefighters carried out measurements in the flat and they detected the presence of carbon monoxide in the air. They vented the apartment, and the gas supplier shut off the heating in the flat. At the time of the incident, two people were staying at home, they were taken to hospital by the ambulance.

Photo: www.pixabay.com

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *