Here you can find a few exhibitions and cultural programmes for the next month, in case you do not want to miss any interesting event that is worth visiting in November.
Élettudományi Galéria (between the main building of the university and the botanical garden):
- Display of Sándor Imreh’s artworks until the 9th of November.
- Display of different kinds of artworks created by artists who were honoured by László Holló Award. The exhibition can be visited between the 10th and the 23rd of November.
Elméleti Galéria (98. Nagyerdei Blvd.):
- Display of the members of Szög-Art Company until the 9th of November.
- Display of paintings by Bálint Katona between the 11th and the 23rd of November.
DAB Building (49. Str. Thomas Mann):
- An evening with Gábor Gyarmathy on the 14th of November. Topic of the event: Hungarian language. The event starts at 4:30 p.m.
All the exhibitions can be visited between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. from Monday to Sunday.
Source: Cultural Centre of the University