Sometime between 4.30 pm. yesterday and 8.20 am. today, unknown perpetrators got into a warehouse in Debrecen and stole 52 kg of QUICKPHOS insecticide.
This highly toxic insecticide has an active ingredient called aluminum phosphide and it’s extremely dangerous to man. It may cause severe poisoning, even death by inhalation or ingestion. Only professional gas-passers are qualified to store and use these products. The police are warning the citizens and perpetrators that if not stored appropriately, the insecticide may cause severe health problems, even fatal poisoning so if anyone has any information as for the whereabouts of the stolen insecticide, they should call 107 or 112.