All medical undergraduates, interns and postgraduates are invited to apply for the competition.
Every Day is a Diabetes Day
Submit a concept paper about:
- How to improve the awareness about Diabetes Early Detection and Prevention in your country.
- How to encourage your society, scientific community, local authorities, media and relevant stakeholders to Think and Act on Diabetes Every Day.
- Your ideas of developing new policies, strategies, social media campaigns and more.
Please submit your one page concept paper to:
Applicants Name, Gender, Age, Country, University/Collage, Expected year of completion of MBBS/Medical Graduation, address, email and Mobile number must be provided with the submission.
Submission deadline is
30th September 2019
Merck Diabetes Award 2019
is an enrollment to a 1 year Online:
“Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes Management with University of South Wales”.
Merck Diabetes Award is being rolled out in many of the African and Asian universities as part of our commitment to building diabetes capacity and improving access to quality and sustainable healthcare solutions in developing countries.
The aim of Merck Diabetes Award is to create a Diabetes Experts Platform across the globe.
PG Diploma enrollment requirements for the Award winners
- Qualification certificates
- One written reference
- English language qualification (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) please see University of South Wales for further details