The carbon monoxide detector saved a life in Remény Street in Debrecen

Local News

A carbon monoxide detector gave off signals in Debrecen on Tuesday, on Remény Street. The professional firefighters in Debrecen carried out measurements, which showed the presence of toxic gas – reports the county disaster management.

The occupants of the house were not injured. The open-hearth gas boiler was turned off pending an inspection, but the house could still be heated in other ways.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *