Roof Structure of a Building in Tiszavasvári Caught Fire


On Monday evening, there was a fire in a building and part of the roof structure of the building was also on fire in Tiszavasvári, on Dessewffy street, the county disaster management reported.

In addition to the municipal firefighters of the city, the professional firefighters of Hajdúnánás also marched to the scene. The units extinguished the flames with two water jets. The occupant of the house was not injured, but they temporarily moved in with relatives. The fire was caused by a spark from the stove.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *