Program of the Aquaticum Sauna World for 21-26 June
21 June, Tuesday – Sauna master: Péter Skita
18.00: Eastern relax
18.40: Scent of meadows
19.20: Hungarian icy
22 June, Wednesday – Sauna master: Anita Varga
18.40: Hello Summer!
23 June, Thursday – Sauna master: Péter Mészáros
24 June, Friday – Sauna master: Nikolett Mudri
18.00: Today is my birthday…
25 June, Saturday – Sauna master: Péter Mészáros (Tickets: 300 HUF/program)
17.00: French relax
17.45: Sweet peeling
26 June, Sunday – Sauna masters: Nikolett Mudri and Péter Mészáros (Tickets: 300 HUF/program)
17.00: Summer chilling
17.45: Mint peeling
18.30: Sweet honey
Take part in our sauna programs conducted by professional sauna masters!
- Sauna programs offer a much more intensive experience than the traditional sauna. Regarding both the experience and the medical effects, all characteristics of a sauna are multiplied during a sauna program.
- The sauna programs are conducted by a professional sauna master who gradually increases the humidity of the cabin and thus the thermal sensation of the guests in a way that he directs and ventilates the hot air directly onto the skin of the guests with his flag and towel.
- During each program, the sauna master stays within the sauna with the guests and he tries to create a pleasant mood and to provide an intensive and refreshing experience to the guests.
- During the sauna programs of 15 minutes, the sauna master helps one to relax with special aromas making one feel hotter and hotter. With customized ventilation, he sends shivers down the spine of the participants. During the programs, the master makes skin care creams from natural materials. After the body scrub, a pleasant hydrating pack is put onto the skin, which is as beneficial as an advanced cosmetic treatment. During the pottings, one can get acquainted with the culture and history of taking sauna and can learn a lot about this way of recreation.
- One can take part in our sauna programs only in sauna sheets or sauna clothes, according to the prescriptions of the healthy sauna bathing.