Thursday, 19 January, 2012CULTURAL PROGRAMMES
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, MODEM (1 December 2011 – 26 February 2012)
The Lines of Beauty
Nudes in the Antal-Lusztig Collection
The latest exhibition from the Antal-Lusztig Collection that opened on 1 December in MODEM deals with the topic of nudity. The exhibition the title of which refers to the notion of William Hogarth according to which the line of beauty can be defined, presents a rich material from the fine-art representations of nakedness that continuously play with anonymity as well as with intimacy.
- 10-30 January, VOKE cultutal center (67 Faraktár Street)
Értékeink (“Our values”) – Mineral,stamp and medal exhibition
- 16-31 January, Neon City&Garden – Beauty Contest
- 19-27 January, Csapókerti Közösségi Ház (”Csapókert Community House”), 3 Süveg Street
Hungarian Culture Week – Exhibition: Pottery and Leatherworking
- 5 pm. – 6 pm., American Corner – R.E.A.D.
- 6 pm., Sikk Klub –Salsa practice and party