The electrical system in a block of flats in Cívis Street got soaked and the inhabitants had to stay without electricity and heating for long hours.
On Tuesday night the power was turned off in a block of flats in Cívis Street because the electrical system got soaked due to a pipe burst. If there is no electricity, the heating stops as well, so the block was left without heating, electricity and warm water for the night. EON switched off the power at around 2 am. Since then, the electrical system has been restored and the power has been switched on again in the building.