Carbon Monoxide in Ökörszem Street

Local News

On Tuesday afternoon (17th of September), local firefighters were alerted, since a family detected carbon monoxide in their house.

In a family house on Ökörszem street, Debrecen, the residents detected the presence of carbon monoxide on Tuesday afternoon (17th of September). Firefighters arrived on the scene soon and checked the area. Nobody got injured.

Photo: www.pixabay.com

Iris Properties

Debrecen, Hatvan utca

63 m2 flat for rent
150 000 Ft

Debrecen, Komlóssy utca

100 m2 flat for sale
63 500 000 Ft

Debrecen, Darabos utca

53 m2 flat for rent
115 000 Ft

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *