Smoke billowed from the window of an apartment on Jerikó Street

Local News

In Debrecen, on Jerikó Street, professional firefighters in Debrecen were alerted on Tuesday due to smoke coming out of the window of a ninth-floor apartment.

Firefighters searched the apartment, the smoke was caused by burnt food. The fire did not spread to anywhere else, so the unit did the ventilation.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *