- 448 g egg noodles
- 455 g lean ground beef
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 224 g cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, with liquid
- 120 ml milk
- 227.2 g sour cream
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows, about 5 minutes; drain fat.
- Mix brown gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring until cream cheese melts. Add milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to cooked pasta. Blend hamburger mixture with pasta.