Europe’s favorite food ordering mobile application has finally arrived in Debrecen, too.
Less than a year and a half after its launch in Hungary, Wolt is already one of Budapest’s most popular food ordering mobile apps, which started operating in Debrecen this week after the Hungarian capital, and the cities of Pécs and Győr.
The gastro tech startup is from Finland, and it is very fast, easy and traceable. After the registration, the app shows the menu of the best restaurants in the city, such as Wasabi, Nordsee or Subway. Wolt makes ordering available even at restaurants that could not solve the problem of home delivery before. After ordering your food, the route of the Wolt colleagues can be watched live on the map inside the app, so everyone will know exactly when to expect their dinner or lunch.
Using this app is very easy:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play or go to www.wolt.com
- Register with an email address or Facebook account.
- Pay attention, because Wolt often has discount coupon codes, and now you get 1,000 HuF off your first order with the “hellodebrecen” code!
- Choose your favorite food.
- Click on the order button, and decide if you want to get your food in person or with a delivery service.
- In case you choose the delivery service, you can trace the route of the Wolt colleague.
- Paying for your lunch or dinner is easy via your bankcard, and you will get the bill online.
- After the delivery you can rate the mobile app!