Carbon monoxide poisoning in Debrecen, ambulances arrived at the scene

Local News

The carbon monoxide detector signaled in a family house on Imre Szacsvay Street in Debrecen on Monday night, the disaster management said. The county’s professional firefighters conducted measurements on the property and detected the presence of toxic gas in the air. Ambulances are transporting the two residents to the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *