Yesterday’s events in Hajdú-Bihar cunty

Local News

The chimney of a family house lit up in Püspökladány, Fazekas Mihály Street, yesterday afternoon. Upon the arrival of the professional firefighters in Püspökladány, the owner put out the fire. Firefighters used hand tools to remove the still glowing smoldering parts. The house did not remain heated in any other way so its occupant moved temporarily to relatives.

The chimney of a family house in Püspökladány on Bolyai Street sparkled. The professional firefighters of Püspökladány inspected the chimney and then removed the glowing smoldering parts with the help of hand tools.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *