A family house in Debrecen burned with huge flames – photos

Local News

The upper floor of a garage and a family house was on fire in Debrecen, Tünde Street, on Tuesday night.

Firefighters surrounded the flames with three jets of water and extinguished the fire. Residents were able to leave the building in time, so they were not injured, the disaster relief reported.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *